Rowdock Calf Bite Protectors
Something just as annoying as blisters on your hands are unexpected calf bites from seat tracks. At The Crew Stop, we thought about developing our own calf bite sleeve until we came across the Rowdock Protector. Its unique design enables the rower to quickly put it on at the first sign of a calf bite without removing his or her feet from the foot stretchers. Unless you row in the same seat in the same boat all the time, these Protectors just might come in handy when you need them at a moment's notice.
For a more complete product description and ordering information, click here.
From our friends at:
Rowdock Calf Protector: “The Track Bite Solution”
Rowdock Protector features and benefits:
- Protects calves from abrasions and cuts caused by friction against seat rails
- Allows rower to pinpoint and protect the exact location of the calf bite
- Fully adjustable with velcro closure to ensure a comfortable snug fit
- Easy to put on and take off
- No more pain from calf bites and no more ugly scars!